Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2011

Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2011


Customer Review:
I have been using Trend Micro antivirus for several years now and have always liked it. This version is my favorite - it is everything you need and nothing you don't need. No stand alone firewall is included, but it does have enhancements to the windows firewall - however, for home use, I always turn software firewalls off since they tend to block network printers and my router provides more than enough hardware firewall protection for my home network. There's very little to configure with this, which makes it great for many users who don't understand complicated security software. As far as the person who said it blocked internet access while updating, I haven't experienced that issue. I haven't experienced any issues with it at all - it just runs quietly in the background doing it's thing very unobtrusively. My most important criteria is that it not slow my pc down, and this does that very well - seems to be lighter on resources than many other offerings out there.
See more information, click here:>>>Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2011 - 3 User

No comments:

Post a Comment

.................................................................................... letak script anda ....................................................................................