Total Recovery 7 Pro

Total Recovery 7 Pro

Keyword : Recovery data | Recovery Software
TotalRecovery Pro is all you need to recover your PC from disasters. TotalRecovery assures that your photos, music, documents and other important files are well protected and can be easily recovered using bare metal recovery. TotalRecovery offers comprehensive backup & recovery including file and folder backup, complete system backup, and incremental image backup. Set your PC backup schedule, and TotalRecovery automatically backs up your data without disrupting any work in progress. You may backup to a local hard drive, USB drive, network share, CD/DVD, NAS, iSCSI, or even FTP server. TotalRecovery Pro is compatible with Windows (7, Vista, and XP). 
Feature :
  • Comprehensive protection for all Windows environments
  • Continuous Data Protection Snapshot Recovery
  • Open File and Full Image Backup
  • Disk Imaging or backup only selected files and folders
  • Storage and Network Quota Management
Costumer Reviews :
Good Review :
I was using a Dell old laptop for 6 years, I wanted to upgrade my laptop to a more powerful & larger laptop. The real challenge is there are many applications and settings done on my laptop, how can I move everything to a new laptop? Everything including Windows XP, Office 2003 suite, PGP, iTune, Adobe Photoshop and CS3 (Dreamweaver), skype and all firefox bookmarks and settings. I couldn't afford to lose any of them. I was wondering if there is a product that can do this for me. After shopping around, I finally found TotalRecovery Pro 7.1. Give it a try. The first step: Use TotalRecovery to make a "complete backup" for my old laptop (about 40GB data used) on a Seagate USB hard drive. It took around 1 hour. Step 2: I create a bootable recovery DVD from TotalRecovery Tools User Interface page. Step 3: then I boot my new purchased laptop using the bootable recovery DVD just created. It boot into TotalRecovery Recovery Manager. From there, I choose Restore my computer from Seagate USB hard drive. After about 1 hour, the restoration was complete. I was not sure the result for not long. After rebooting, I am so happy to see all familiar icons (used to be on my old laptop) on my new laptop's desktop screen. It's amazing; FarStone TotalRecovery does a fantastic job. I guest this is a feature that called powerful universal restore feature on FarStone data sheet. Without it, I don't know how long it will take to reinstall everything on the new laptop (I guess at least 2 weeks to redo all). TotalRecovery is not just a backup utility it has much more valued features included, such as migration, email notification, intelligent scheduling, remote backup capabilities. I recommend FarStone TotalRecovery. I love it. Worth you a try! 
Bad Review:
I upgraded another Farstone product to Total Recovery Pro during one of their promotions just over a month ago. I purchased my copy directly from Farstone's website, not from Amazon. I was installing (or trying to install) it on my Windows XP Pro SP 3, 32-bit PC. After the files were extracted and the install was to begin I received an error telling me the installation package could not be opened and to verify that the package exists. I e-mailed Farstone and created a support ticket and waited for their reply (which I never received). After a week or so I e-mailed them again and still received no reply. Over a month went by and after my 5th e-mail went unanswered I called and spoke to someone with their support team. He sent me a link to download and install the latest Windows installer file but the link he sent me had no information pertaining to the Windows installer file. I did a Google search, found the file he referenced, downloaded and installed the file. Then I tried installing Total Recovery Pro again and received the same error message. I replied to their support reps e-mail explaining his resolution did not help and included a screen capture of the error message I was getting. I still haven't heard back from him and really don't expect to. I also tried installing the program on my other PC. It's running Windows 7 Pro 64-bit. Now I receive an error message telling me "Another edition of this product has been detect" (that's exactly how it reads)," Please uninstall it before installation." Of course I have never installed or tried to install the program on this computer before. This company apparently works out of someone's garage who has a full time day job because they have zero customer support. While I'll have to eat the cost of my upgraded product for a totally useless software program, guess it's a lesson learned. The bad thing about it is some of their software works really good. I use "Snapshot" on one of my computers and "Drive Clone Pro" on my other and have never had any issues which I guess is a good thing since they obviously don't support them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.................................................................................... letak script anda ....................................................................................