Core State Protection

Core State Protection

Keyword : Software Review | Software Tutorial | Software Upgrade
CoreState Protection is the next generation computer back up and recovery application. No longer does it take hours and hours to back up and then just as long to rebuild your system. A simple restart and your system is restored with all your data secure. Since the release of CoreState Protection, it has never failed to recover a computer and its data. Viruses, corrupted Windows files or even loss of boot drivers will not prevent CoreState Protection from recovering your PC. This is excellent for those that want to keep a clean system, or for those that want to do a quick back up before installing a patch or downloading a suspicious file. This software is currently being used by Government Agencies and our Military. Now we offer it to you. 
Features :
  • Back up your PC in less than 3 minutes!
  • Rebuild your PC in about 30 seconds!
  • Only 2 MB hard drive space
  • Protect your data with 100% reliability on software failures
Amazing!!
I took a chance on this software during the pre-sales time since it was only about $30. It installed quickly and easily. I run windows XP home SP3 and it backed up my entire computer in ~30 seconds. I gave it a couple test runs (add folders to my desktop etc) and 'recovered' my computer. Sure enough in the time it took to start my computer again it was 'restored' and the folders were gone.
I am amazed because I use it all the time before I run patches from Windows updates or game patches and it takes about 10-15 seconds now each time to put up a recovery point.
Only downside is, which is my fault, is that if I have 10 recovery points, my boot menu when loading windows gets long. Then again...do I really need 10 recovery points?
Anyway, buy this, you wont be disappointed, I almost don't feel like I need spyware protection anymore since all I have to do is recover if my computer dies. Talk about my system speeding up when I'm not running system hog software like Norton or other anti-virus spyware programs.    
Was this review helpful to you?
Search Download for free Here: Rapidlibrary | Softpedia | Brothersoft
Want Buy Legally (Recommending (^_^))? Here come to my shop: Amazon
Want PDF or DOC Tutorial for Software and Antivirus? My recommend click here
Whats New?  Find out on  Our homepage ...  
Didn't find what you searching for? use the Search Box and find my review

No comments:

Post a Comment

.................................................................................... letak script anda ....................................................................................