Power Ge'ez - Amharic Software for Word Processing

Power Ge'ez - Amharic Software for Word Processing

Keyword : Software Review | Software Tutorial | Software Upgrade
Power Ge'ez 2010TM is a Windows-based software that allows users to do word-processing in Ethiopic fonts. The software is designed to work with all types of Windows applications. THIS IS A GENIUNE PRODUCT SOLD BY THE DEVLOPER. TO ACTIVATE THE SOFTWARE. INSTALL THE APPLICATION AND SEND SOFTWARE CODE VIA EMAIL TO: contact@conceptsdatasystems.com. INSTANT ACTIVATION CODE WILL BE SENT BACK TO YOU VIA EMAIL. 
Features :
  • Unicode version
  • No floppy required
  • Windows 7 compatible
  • Ethiopic font typing software for all PC users





Was this review helpful to you?
Search Download for free Here: Rapidlibrary | Softpedia | Brothersoft
Want Buy Legally (Recommending (^_^))? Here come to my shop: Amazon
Want PDF or DOC Tutorial for Software and Antivirus? My recommend click here
Whats New?  Find out on  Our homepage ...  
Didn't find what you searching for? use the Search Box and find my review

47 comments:

  1. i need this software mostly. b/cit is better to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been about 3 years since I bought Power Ge'ez 2010 Unicode Version. I'm still using it. It still works perfectly. I found it really nice. I need to buy some more similar software to my friends. I recently bought other power ge'ez software developed by other company, however, I didn't get it satisfactory. So, where can I get it? Please, notify me through e-mail: mesfinjinny@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like but it removed by it self what is the problem

    ReplyDelete
  4. hllo I NEDD SOFTWARE PGZ PLS HOW TO GET OR DAWNLOADE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tested on MS Office 2013 and MS Office 2016 (on Windows 7 and windows 10). GO over here and download bother Keyman and the geez font.
    https://keyman.com/keyboards/sil_ethiopic_power_g

    ReplyDelete
  6. this software is very important for Ethiopians and I loved it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice software I need these my new laptop

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like it but how do i get it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn't write second caracter of amharic alphabet in power geez 2010

    ReplyDelete
  10. TurboTax is the best Accounting Software to maintain your tax pay account. You use it growth your business for this reason, that its have a brilliant team who always available for customers support and satisfy with them their answer, so if you have any issue with Turbotax visit here TurboTax Support and get free.



    Dragon naturally speaking support
    HP Printer Offline
    Office.com/setup
    TurboTax Support
    Garmin Login
    Avg login

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to down load and install this apps kindly help me?

    ReplyDelete
  12. This post is written after a good research and this is something new I have read. Everything which is written is very clear so that one can easily understand that.
    How To Create A Netflix Account On A Computer?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think its become good for me

    ReplyDelete

.................................................................................... letak script anda ....................................................................................