Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 3-User

Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 3-User





5.0 out of 5 stars The best security package I have ever used
Kaspersky replaced McAfee on my computer, low resource utilization and no problems. Easy installation.

Not only can I use my computer at any time, I can also print on my wireless connected printer. McAfee decided that since I did not have their product installed on the "computer" on my home network I could not use it. To print I had to disable the firewall. Kaspersky correctly identifies the device as a printer and have no problems using all of the features of my all-in-one.

The installation was flawless and fast, even though there was a new version available and the download was large.

Full system scan runs very quietly on the background and I don't even notice it is doing anything, I had to open the window to see if it was still doing it or it was completed. It also ran in half the time of what McAfee used to take, and you do notice McAfee when it is running.

Another advantage is that it has not used up another license because I am running a multi-core processor, McAfee had me at five licenses because of this problem. My computer is set-up as a single user computer.

I have not contacted support for anything, so I can't rate it.

I have not found any of the problems reported in other reviews for 64-bit based systems with multi-core processor (Intel i7 X980) and Windows 7 ultimate, every program performs flawlesly and starts faster than they were starting before I switched to Kaspersky.

See more information here:>>>Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 3-User

No comments:

Post a Comment

.................................................................................... letak script anda ....................................................................................