Fast Access Facial Recognition

Fast Access Facial Recognition

Keyword : Reviews | Buy or Freedownload | Search tutorial
Use your face to login to your computer and websites! For XP 32 bit and Vista/Win 7- 32 and 64 bit
Features :
  • Facial recognition to log into Windows
  • Automatic login to websites secured by facial recognition
  • Continuous security - lock the desktop automatically when you walk away
  • Automatic switching between Windows desktop
  • Photo audit logs
Costumer Reviews :
 Let me start by saying I'm an IT Engineer at a top twenty rated University in the United States. I've been using Sensible Vision's FastAccess software on my personal Dell Studio XPS for two years now, and, because of its usefulness, I have recently added it to my office workstation.
It is a wonderful time saver and is highly customizable for your individual needs. Because of the nature of my job, I have almost 300 login/password combinations that I need to use regularly. Once the combination is learned by this software, I never have to type (or retype any number of times if I fat-finger the login OR password) them again. The internal web cam in my machines comes on, the camera sees me, the FA algorithm runs verifying who I am, and the login/password combination is passed seamlessly to Windows, the website, the network share, or the server I'm trying to access. The application is secure, believe me! I've tried tricking it using photos. They don't fool this software. In addition, you can set the security so rigorous that once your face has been off camera for 5 seconds, the system locks automatically and cannot be unlocked except by the entry of your Windows Password or the reappearance of your face in the camera's field of view.
As someone who uses third party applications regularly in my work, I also cannot speak highly enough of the support offered by this firm. I've had two occasions now where I found myself in need of support. Both times, it was ridiculously fast and thoroughly competent! They made SURE I got my issues resolved in a timely, professional, and highly courteous manner. This is NOT something anyone should take for granted in today's market, I assure you.
The level of flexibility, convenience, security, and support offered by Sensible Vision's FastAccess, combined with its modest asking price, make this application a no brainer to a person like me who earns his living with his computer. I can't imagine that even the casual user would not LOVE to relegate their banking and online registration frustrations to this application. Sensible Vision's FastAccess is a flat out winner in my book. Now that I've had it in place for the past 2 years, I wouldn't work without it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.................................................................................... letak script anda ....................................................................................