Zonealarm Datalock

Zonealarm Datalock

Costumer Review :
Followed instructions and installed this product successfully. Made a recovery boot USB as instructed. After installation, the program reboots the computer and encrypts the drive. Depending on how big your drive is, it can take several hours. After encryption, the next time you shut down or reboot your computer, you are supposed to get a password screen before anything starts to load. The first time I restarted my computer I got a blank screen. No opportunity to enter a password and the computer would not do anything but sit there with a blank screen. ZoneAlarm technical support was absolutely worthless. After 40 frustrating minutes on chat (they do not offer phone support), I was basically told I was screwed. My laptop is now a doorstop. They did refund my money, though.
Only buy this product if you are tired of using your computer and want an excuse to buy a new one. 
ZONEALARM DATALOCK (WIN XP,VISTA,WIN 7)

No comments:

Post a Comment

.................................................................................... letak script anda ....................................................................................