Eset Cybersecurity For Mac

Eset Cybersecurity For Mac

Keyword : Eset Cybersecurity For Mac
Your Mac is safe, so why is it important to make it safer? Not only do online dangers threaten your computer, but your Apple device can also become a carrier of malware that spreads to your friends and family. ESET Cybersecurity is designed to be smart and clean, just like your Mac. Powered by the advanced ThreatSense® scanning engine, ESET Cybersecurity features proactive protection, an intuitive user interface, and solutions that run seamlessly in the background. 
Features :
  • Software Publisher: ESET
  • Computer Platform Compatibility: Mac OS 10.3.8+
  • Min Hard Drive Space Required: 100MB
  • Min Processor Speed Required: 1.0 GHz
  • Min RAM Required: 96MB
  • Physical Media Format: CD
Costumer Reviews :
Good Review :
With an increase in malware for the Mac, it's nice to have a little piece of mind. Eset runs quietly in the background and does not perturb performance. I have it on my Mac Mini and, unless I look up at the top icon on my display, I hardly know it's there... As with most anti-virus software, the signature updates are automatic. Also have the PC version on my wife's machine. It's a good product overall. 
Bad Reviews :
This software may work to keep your Mac virus free, although hard to tell for me as Macs have so few problems in this regard. BUT, it will stop your iPod dead in its tracks from syncing with iTunes. I kept getting the "cannot recognize required drive" error message and it took me hours to finally find the thread on Apple's support forums that suggest removing ESET security software. VOILA! That fixes it. This software is toxic to iTunes and your iPod, oddly iTunes worked OK with my iPhone and iPad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.................................................................................... letak script anda ....................................................................................