Ultimate Boot Disc CD - Advanced Repair & Recovery (ACRS) for DOS Windows 7 XP Vista 98 95 New 2011.3 Version Disk

Ultimate Boot Disc CD - Advanced Repair & Recovery (ACRS) for DOS Windows 7 XP Vista 98 95 New 2011.3 Version Disk

Keyword : Reviews | Buy or Freedownload | Search tutorial
The ACRS & Boot CD provides all the tools you need to fix any computer or operating system problem. It includes two live operating systems that can be used for diagnostics or as a temporary computer when your normal system won't boot. Utilities are included to test all hardware including cpu, memory and hard drive. Plus this provides you with the tools that can often recover data from damaged hard drives. Free support is included, please email us and we will help to resolve your computer problems.  
Features :
  • Dual purpose Boot disc & Security Suite with optimization utilities
  • Install the security suite, update it and scan your computer to rid it of virus, malware, and spyware infestations.
  • Use one of two live operating systems to run your machine and perform diagnostics or use as a temporary computer
  • Help Available 24/7 E-Mail Support. 20 Min response time from 12 P.M. to 8 P.M. Most Days Eastern time.
  • Includes all the tools a support engineer needs to fix most problems but designed for the inexperienced user.
Costumer Reviews :
My computer would not boot but now i dont care
actually, my windows xp stopped working and i cant bring myself to purchase 7 or vista. Well with this disc, i can boot the full linux live cd which is entirely windows like operating system in itself, I can access my old windows files right through there and even open all my office documents. Best part is, I cant break, I've tried, but i cant because it loads off the cd, everytime you turn it on, work as if it were a brand new installation. Funny thing is, it boots faster than Windows ever did. This makes life feel alot more simple since i dont really have to worry about my computer anymore, thanks.    
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
A virus had crippled my machine and I was able to use the ACRS when my system would not boot. I was able to boot the system off the live operating system (which looks similar to Windows OS) and had immediate access to the hard drive, with the help of the support staff (which they provide free) I was able to make a complete backup of my last 10 years worth of photos. OMG, if i had lost those I would cry for a year. None the less, they are now safe on 12 DVDs in my safety deposit box, thanks for helping ITC. After the recovery, I worked under ITC's direction to remove the viruses so that we would not have to reinstall the operating system and so far everything has been great, very happy indeed! 
Great product, worth the money
The ACRS disc has alot of great features such as booting your system when it wont boot Windows. it includes two live operating systems, one can be used for diagnostics and the other can be used as a full blown computer which is very cool. The system also has a suite of security tools fow Windows, so if you dont have virus, malware, and spyware protection... you will soon. The disc also has a bunch of other stuff although I have not tried it all. I know that there is a windows password reset tool (to access and windows system) and alot of utilities to test various hardware. 

1 comment:

.................................................................................... letak script anda ....................................................................................