Macflux

Macflux

 Keyword : Macflux | Creating websites
Creating your own websites has never been easier.  macFlux gives you the power to quickly design your website and take it online with or without any coding knowledge! 
Features :
  • No HTML experience required
  • Full website templates included
  • Drag and drop editing
  • Pre designed page layouts
  • Powerful image editing using Core Image filters
Costumer Reviews :
I'm disappointed. I believed the ad when it said, "Creating your own websites has never been easier. macFlux gives you the power to quickly design your website and take it online with or without any coding knowledge!" Not so for me. This software has a steep learning curve, and I haven't yet figured out how to use it at all. I should have tried the "trial download" first. I am not an experienced or educated web designer, and was looking for help that did not presume or require a solid background in the field. This software leaves me completely confused. I can't even understand the terms and the vocabulary they presume the user knows.
So it's sitting in my computer, and I went back to iWeb hat in hand. Maybe when I have a lot of time and nothing better to do, I'll try again to figure it all out. (Red: This Costumer Review is not aimed at vilifying "Macflux", just give you description before deciding to use this Software (^_^))

No comments:

Post a Comment

.................................................................................... letak script anda ....................................................................................